1. Contact details of the Responsible Entity
Identidad: UBESOL, SL
Corporate Tax ID no.: B-46.132.387
Registry: Commercial Registry of Valencia, Volume 3112, Book 427, Folio 218, Page V-3085 (Bis), 32th entry dated the 12/09/12.
Postal address: C/ La Costera nº 9- 46869 Adzaneta de Albaida (Valencia)
2. Type of information that we collect
The type of information that we receive and collect depends on how you use our services:
- When you contact us because you have questions or comments about our products, you can provide us with your identification data name, surnames, postal address, e-mail address, post code and telephone number.
- When you contact us because you wish to form part of our team, in addition to the aforementioned identification data, you can provide us with your academic and professional data: training/qualifications, student records, professional experience, membership of professional associations.
3. The purpose of processing your data.
UBESOL SL will process your data for one or several of the following specific purposes:
- To be able to respond to requests for information, questions or comments about our products.
- To be able to manage your data as a candidate during personnel selection processes.
4. The legal basis for processing your personal data.
In our entity we process your data in accordance with your express consent, requested for the specific case before collecting your personal data.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, therefore meaning that the user may revoke one or several of them without this affecting the others.
We process the data in a lawful, fair, transparent, adequate, relevant, limited, accurate and up-to-date manner. That is why UBESOL SL undertakes to adopt all reasonable measures to ensure that this data is removed or rectified without delay if it is found to be inaccurate.
If any of your data is modified, please inform us of this in order for us to keep the data up-to-date in accordance with the data protection regulations.
5. The time limits and criteria for data conservation.
The data will be conserved until the purpose for which your personal information is being processed has been fulfilled. Once this happens, the data will be retained but blocked, pending possible legal or administrative requirements until the end of the established legal term.
6. Communication of data to third parties.
Your data will only be transferred to companies linked to UBESOL SL, (Laboratorios Maverick SLU, Sancana Gestión de Inversiones SL, and Gestión de Inversiones Jorisa SL), and for the same purposes for which you have given your consent.
We will not transfer your data to any other party unless we are obliged to do so by law.
However, based on the legitimate and necessary interests of our activity, it is possible that some of our services will require for tasks to be performed by external suppliers. In this case, it is our obligation to review our service providers, choosing only those who offer our company the necessary guarantees in terms of data protection and privacy. For this reason, UBESOL SL has chosen entities that offer the necessary guarantees in order to ensure the protection of our personal data and that of our customers. For this reason, the contracts entered into with said entities include specific clauses on data protection and privacy, which guarantee that adequate security measures for the protection of all personal information to which they may have access have been implemented, which will include encrypting or encoding said information to prevent unauthorised access.
UBESOL SL does not make any communications outside of the European space.
You agree to the veracity and accuracy of the data provided, keep them up to date and being responsible for communicating to Ubesol, S.L. any modification thereof.
8. Security Measures
9. Exercise of Rights of the Interested party
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may exercise the following rights:
- The right to request access to your personal data contained in our files.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate data.
- The right to request the limitation of the processing of data in the cases established by the GDPR, in which case, the data will only be kept for the exercising or defence of claims.
- The right to oppose the processing of data.
- The right to data portability.
In order to exercise your rights, you must send your request to our entity, attaching a copy of your identification card, passport or other equivalent document that accredits your identity, and, where applicable of the person who acts in your representation, using the following means:
Postal address: C/ La Costera nº9 – 46869 Adzaneta de Albaida (Valencia)
Likewise, consent may be withdrawn at any time by sending a request by the means indicated above, and this will not affect the lawfulness of processing, including a copy of your identification document or any other equivalent document that accredits your identity with your request.
Date of last revision: 25 June 2020
© UBESOL SL All rights reserved.